Thank You Letters
Each year, the Utah State Employees Charitable Fund Board conducts an annual campaign to collect voluntary charitable fund contributions from State employees. The Board then forwards 100% of those contributions to the designated charities. Participation by State employees demonstrates their desire to further the efforts of their chosen charities while demonstrating to the citizens of Utah, to the community, and to State government, a spirit of cooperation and involvement in community affairs.
Unfortunately, when State employees donate through the Charitable Fund, charities cannot recognize them individually. Consequently, the employees fail to receive items such as newsletters from their chosen charities for which they have an interest and would otherwise be eligible.
We can, however, post "Thank You" letters throughout the year.
- American Civil Liberties Union of Utah (5/12/14)
- The Happy Factory (4/17/14)
- Iron County Care and Share (1/31/14)
- National Ability Center (05/14/14)
- Primary Children's Medical Center Foundation (5/14)
- Primary Children's Medical Center Foundation (4/14)
- Rescue Mission (4/21/14)
- Ronald McDonald House (4/24/14)
- Shriners Hospitals for Children (5/15/14)
- Shriners Hospitals for Children (4/16/14)
- Splore (5/14)
- Utah Food Bank (5/16/14)
- Wasatch Community Gardens (5/15/14)