Thank you for volunteering as a Campaign Coordinator. You serve in a key position to ensure that the state employees’ annual Lend A Helping Hand fund-raising campaign is successful. As a Campaign Coordinator your duties include the following:
- Educate your department leaders about the Utah State Employees’ Charitable Fund and secure their support for the campaign.
- Promote the campaign throughout your department.
- Encourage employees to participate in the campaign. As more people get involved, the more successful the campaign is.
- Assist your coworkers in processing their donations online.
- Keep accurate financial records of donations.
- Deliver cash donations to the Division of Finance within 3 days of receipt.
There are ample resources available on this website to help you succeed. Use the links on the right to access training and instructions, financial forms, and promotional materials, like flyers, videos, newsletter articles, etc. Your Utah State Employees’ Charitable Fund (USECF) Board liaison is also happy to offer support and assistance.