Promoting the Lend A Helping Hand Campaign
During the annual Lend A Helping Hand fund-raising campaign, your most important task as a campaign coordinator is to get the word out. You can promote the campaign and encourage employees in your department to donate by reaching out in many different ways. Here are only a few suggestions:
- Send weekly email messages with a short video or flyer attached
- Place posters or flyers in locations frequented by employees: bathrooms, elevators, breakrooms, hallways, etc.
- Publish an article in an employee newsletter before or during the campaign
- Display a flyer on your department intranet
- Present a short video at staff meetings before or during the campaign
You are welcome to use the promotional materials provided on this website and personalize them as needed. You can also create your own. If you do create your own flyers, please send them to your Utah State Employees’ Charitable Fund (USECF) Board liaison in a format that allows editing so they can be shared with other campaign coordinators.
Please include a USECF/Lend A Helping Hand logo in all communication pieces, whether electronic or print. We recommend using the USECF color scheme when possible. Also, we encourage using the USECF letterhead for campaign-related correspondence.
Promotional materials to carry out these activities are available to you here
- Short Videos
- Campaign Posters/Flyers
- Newsletter Article
- Governor Cox Letter to Employees
- USECF/Communication Suggestions for Campaign Coordinators
- USECF/Lend A Helping Hand Logos
- USECF Letterhead
- USECF Recommended Color Scheme